Dear Studio V Families,
Below are some important dates which you need to lock into your diaries for our upcoming End of Year Concert in Term 4. This year’s theme is “Dance Eras” and we are very excited about presenting this to you.
Below are the confirmed concert rehearsal times. All students are required to be at the rehearsals below. If you are unable to attend one of the rehearsals, you must notify Vassie or your teacher immediately as to your reason why.
Tickets for the concert will be on sale in Term 4, via an online booking tool.
All students are expected to participate in the below show/rehearsals etc:
End of Year Concert Date:
- Sunday 24th of November
- The 360 Centre - 360 Main St Lower Plenty
- Showtime is 6.30pm (approximately 2.5 hours duration in total)
Full Lighting, Stage & Dress Rehearsal @ The Venue (in full costume):
- Monday 18th of November
- Above location (360 Centre)
- Time: Arrive 4.45pm, rehearsal duration: 5.00pm – 9.00pm
- Kinder & L1 students will only be required until 7pm at this rehearsal
Photo Day (in full costume):
- Date to be confirmed – will be a week night in November pre concert
- St Johns Hall – 55 Cape St Heidelberg
- Times: 4.30pm – 6.30pm (Junior School)
- Times: 6.30pm – 8.30pm (Senior School)
- A running order for class times will be sent closer to the date
Location: St Johns Primary School Hall – 55 Cape St Heidelberg
- Saturday 9th of November – times to be confirmed
- Saturday 16th November – times to be confirmed
- Saturday 23rd November - times to be confirmed